Pull out the washboard. Now is a good time for some Creole cuisine. Some people use spices, but the unique flavor of dirty rice is created by gizzards and livers. The citations include a recipe that uses spices. I remember my days in the South. The devil used my hands to teach me how to work. I lived under a tree from midnight until morning. There was always a carnival outside at night. This is where I was reborn.
Download The Recipe:
Here is some music that I found online:
- Zydeco Washboard Solo – Keith Frank and Soileau Zydeco Band
- “Zydeco a Pas Sale”, Jeffery Broussard & the Creole Cowboys
- Cajun / Creole band (or Zydeco?) we saw in New Orleans … The “washboard” chick was amazing!!!
- New Orleans Dixieland on Street
- Tuba Skinny ragtime band at Chichen Itza